Grab everything you need to make your St Patrick's Day Chocolate Covered Oreos!
Here's what you'll need:
50EXPRESS® Premium White and Milk Chocolate
20ml Colour Mill in Red and Green
Small Lips silicone mold
Small glitter pump
50EXPRESS® Red Galaxy Dust
14" Tipless bags
50EXPRESS® Edible Glue
White Crinkle Paper
50EXPRESS® Gold Galaxy Dust
1. Melt 50EXPRESS® White Cacao Melts in 30 second intervals until a perfect consistency. If too thick, add paramount crystals. Once melted, set a small amount aside. Add Colour Mill Candy Color in Red to the smaller amount. Mix well and place into a 50EXPRESS® Tipless Pastry Bag. Fill your lips assorted size silicone mold and wait until dry.
2. Add Colour Mill candy color in Green to the melted chocolate set aside. Mix well. Fill your Round Cookie Candy mold halfway then add your Oreo cookie in. Once placed in, fill the round cookie candy mold with chocolate. Shake the mold to get rid of air bubbles and evenly spread the chocolate. Place your mold in the freezer for approximately 5 minutes or until your chocolate is dry.
3. Melt 50EXPRESS® White and Dark Chocolate and repeat the process. Once dry, remove your chocolate covered Oreos from the mold
4. Place your green melted chocolate in a piping bag and begin to drizzle your melted chocolate onto your chocolate covered Oreos. While wet, add your St Patrick's Day sprinkles mix and gold confetti sprinkles. Finish it off with 50EXPRESS® Gold Galaxy Dust.
5.Remove lips from the mold. Add 50EXPRESS® edible Gold Galaxy Dust.
6. Cut your edible images out and brush 50EXPRESS® Edible Glue onto your Oreo to glue your edible image. Repeat this process to add the lips.
7. Grab your gold foil treat box, fill with white crinkle paper, and neatly place your Oreos. Enjoy!