Let's go green with our chocolate covered strawberries for St Patrick's Day
Here's what you'll need:
50EXPRESS® Premium White Chocolate
Chocolate Chameleon in Green
50EXPRESS® Gold Galaxy Dust
50EXPRESS® Green Galaxy Dust
Groovy Letters Silicone Mold
Small Glitter Pump
White Box with clear sleeve
1. Start by washing your strawberries. You will be needing 6 strawberries.
2. Melt 50EXPRESS® White Cacao Melts in 30 second intervals. Stir consistently. Separate into 3 deli cups.
3. Dip 3 of your strawberries into your melted chocolate and set aside to dry. Add Chocolate Chameleon in Yellow to one deli cup with chocolate and Chocolate Chameleon in Green to another deli cup. Mix well. Dip 2 of your white strawberries in the green chocolate halfway and let them dry. Once dried, drizzle white chocolate on top. While wet, add your St Patrick's Day sprinkles and 50EXPRESS® edible Gold Galaxy Dust.
4. Grab the 3 undipped strawberries and dip them into the yellow chocolate. Let dry. With the remaining yellow chocolate, draw four lines as shown in the image to imitate a beer mug. Take your left over white chocolate and place in a piping bag. In a circular motion, start to add chocolate to the top of your yellow strawberries to create a foam effect. Using the Groovy Alphabet Letters Mold, apply chocolate to the letters C and G. Once dry, these will be used as handles for our strawberry mugs.
5. Place berries in a baking cup and place them in a box. Enjoy!