Grab everything you need to make your St Patrick's Day cake pops!
Here's what you'll need:
8" Yellow/White Frozen Cake
1LB 50EXPRESS® White Premium Chocolate
1LB 50EXPRESS® Milk Chocolate
Small Glitter Pump
50EXPRESS® Gold Galaxy Dust
Paper Straws in Gold
Gold Confetti Sprinkles
Chocolate Chameleon Candy Color in Black
50EXPRESS® Tipless Bags
Wooden Cake Pop Stand
1. Crumble frozen 8" cake in mixer until cake sticks together. Use a purple scoop to grab equal amounts of cake to make round balls. You can 12 cakepops out of an 8" cake.
2. For your pot of gold cake pops, melt 50EXPRESS® Cacao Milk Chocolate in 30 second intervals to get the perfect consistency. Mix regularly.
3. Gradually add Chocolate Chameleon in Black to obtain your desired color.
4. Grab your paper straw and dip one end into your melted chocolate before inserting into your cake ball. Place your cake pop upside down on a flat surface to flatten the top.
5. Dip and swirl your cake pop in your melted Milk Chocolate. Once dry, add black chocolate to the flattened side of your cake pop. While wet, sprinkle gold confetti sprinkles and 50EXPRESS® edible Galaxy Dust.
6. For your regular cake pops, melt 50EXPRESS® Premium White Chocolate, dip one end into your melted chocolate before inserting into your cake ball. Dip and swirl your cake pop into your melted Premium White Chocolate. Once dried, drizzle left over melted chocolate. While wet, sprinkle the St Patrick's Day sprinkle mix, white & green nonpariels, and finish off with 50EXPRESS® edible Galaxy Dust